1. Thank your Liebster Award presenter and link back to them in your own post
2. Answer the 11 questions given to you by your presenter, state 11 random facts about yourself and create 11 questions for your nominees
3. Present the Liebster Award to 11 bloggers who you think deserve the award with under 200 followers and leave a comment on their blog telling them that you nominated them.
4. Copy and Paste the award on your blog
Now to the questions!!!
1. What is your biggest pet peeve?
My biggest pet peeve is when people dog-ear pages. I think it ruins the book. (If you do this, please don't take offence) Now, my peeve that doesn't have to do with book, is when people go out in public with pajama pants on. I mean, come on! How hard is it to put on a pair of jeans?!
2. What do you like to do other than reading?
Movies! I love to cozy up with a cup of coffee, and watch movies. Either that, or paint my nails. I find it very calming.
3. Do you have a habit of buying lots and lots of books?
OMG YES! Everytime I enter a book store, intending to buy only one book, I always leave with 5 or 6 books. Then I leave them in a corner of my room (Which I have currently been calling my "BOOK CORNER") and wait until I finish reading them all. Then the process starts again!
4. What is your guilty obsession?
I have millions of guilty obsessions! But the one I have to share is probably my licorice obsession! I can eat a whole package of licorice and still want more. It's so fattening, yet to good! Grrrr!
5. Do you have a piercing?
I have my ears pierced. I got them pierced when I was only a few months old!
6. Are you a morning person?
Yes and No! (You're all probably thinking "WUT?") I'm always really energetic and jumpy in the morning when I'm around my friend, or when I'm reading. Any other time, I'll just stay quiet or fall asleep in class! (Me being quiet is a big thing, because I talk ALOT)
7. What is the funniest joke you've ever heard?
What's brown and sticky?...........A stick. HAHAHAHAH!
8. What is your favourite childhood book?
I always had alot of Winnie The Pooh books. I can exactly pick just one! I still love them all! <3
9. Do you still like to watch children's TV shows?
Does Spongebob Squarepants count? If yes, them of course I do!
10. How long do you spend blogging a day?
Well this is a tough-ish one. I usually open up blogger, and leave it open until i get an idea of what i wanna post. Then I alternate between typing, and doing other stuff. It usually goes like this:
2. Eat a snack
4. Read a couple chapters of a book
6. Watch TV
11. Do you think that dogs are better than cats?
I love love love dogs! Don't get me wrong! I love all animals, but I'm more of a dog person. Actually, my little baby Daisy (she was my dog) died back in September 12, 2012. WORST DAY OF MY LIFE! I still miss her! :'(
11 random facts:
- I wanna try tofu before I die...
- I've always wanted to ride a hot air balloon
- I'm 15, and still scared of the dark.
- I have over 40 cousins.
- I collect nail polish, stuffed elephants,and bookmarks.
- I currently have 13 books, sitting on my counter,that I have yet to read and review!
- My favorite show is The Walking Dead. Spooky! lol
- I have Autodysomphobia: Fear of One that has a Vile Odor. I take a shower everyday, and am constantly carrying body spray and deodorant.
- My best friend, Katie, never finishes a book. She always starts reading it, then stops 50% of the way. :P
- I suck at reading lips, sports, and whispering.
- My hair is really really long. 26 inches to be exact!
My 11 Nominees:
- All About YA Novels
- Little Bookworms Reviews
- My Book Muse
- Awesome Monica
- Sab The Book Eater
- The Social Potato
- The Book World Of Anne
- April Books
- Pika Pages
- YA Anonymous
- Ethereal Book Reviews
The 11 questions for my nominees are:
- What was the book that got you to fall in love with reading?
- What's a book you decided to read by judging it's cover?
- What 's a book that you read, but did not like?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Have any funny jokes you wanna share?
- What other hobbies do you have, other than reading?
- What book are you currently reading?
- What is your favorite book?
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- What have you always wanted to do i your life, but haven't done yet?
- Why did you decide to start a blog?
Congrats, and remember to have fun, and link back! :)