If you are an author, or publisher, and would like me to review one of your books, then you're in the right place!
- I only accept ARC's & finished copies. I, sadly, do not own an E-book
- I do accept self-published or indie published books. As long as the book is readily available to the public
- I accept YA and New Adult books, in the following genres: Fantasy, Historical fiction, Fairy tale/myth retelling, Light contemporary romance, Paranormal, Mystery, Gothic horror/romance, Humor, & Dystopia
- I do not read self-help books, non-fiction, religious titles, historical romance, political, Memoirs/biographies, & children's literature
- All opinions on my reviews are honest and mine alone.
- I will make every effort to read and review in a timely fashion and with regard to release dates. (If you would like the review to be posted on a particular date, please let me know and I will see if that is possible. If it is an ARC, I'll do my best to have the review posted the week before its release date)
- As I enjoy getting to know authors, I will be happy to do interviews, guest posts and giveaways, as well as participate in blog tours for titles I accept to review.
- My reviews are also posted on Goodreads. Though not all, and they may be modified. I can post on additional sites upon request.
- My reviews are written in a relaxed manner, and are not meant to be objective literary critiques.
What to expect in my reviews:
- Cover art
- Title & Author
- Where I received the book
- My review
- Quotes (from Goodreads)